The company R&E Forest Team ApS, CVR-number: 38966634 refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is R&E Forest Team ApS, Verningevej 9, 5672, Nr. Broby, Denmark (Hereafter named: R&E Forest Team). Our company registration number is DK-38966634. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice;
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- Your use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements;
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions;
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website;
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence;
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
R&E FOREST TEAM is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
R&E FOREST TEAM may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from August 18, 2020.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title;
- contact information including email address;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers and projects.
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- Non-critical personal data in the category of business name, contact person, address, email.
Management of customer data:
The processing of your customer data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are the data subject and/or party. We use the information for the implementation of measures taken at the request of you and prior to a contract. (See, Article 6(1)(b)
Regulation (EC) No 1782/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 November 2016 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and on the free exchange of such data (Data Protection Regulation)
Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject whose personal information we hold, you have certain rights. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email email@example.com or use the information supplied in the Contact us section below. To process your request, we will ask you to provide two valid forms of identification for verification purposes. Your rights are as follows:
The right to be informed
The right of access
You may request a copy of the personal data we hold about you free of charge. Once we have verified your identity and, if relevant, the authority of any third-party requestor, we will provide access to the personal data we hold about you as well as the following information:
- The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed;
- The retention period or envisioned retention period for that personal data;
- When personal data has been collected from a third party, the source of the personal data.
If there are exceptional circumstances that mean we can refuse to provide the information, we will explain them. If requests are frivolous or vexatious, we reserve the right to refuse them. If answering requests is likely to require additional time or occasions unreasonable expense (which you may have to meet), we will inform you.
The right to rectification
When you believe we hold inaccurate or incomplete personal information about you, you may exercise your right to correct or complete this data. This may be used with the right to restrict processing to make sure that incorrect/incomplete information is not processed until it is corrected.
The right to erasure (the ‘right to be forgotten’)
Where no overriding legal basis or legitimate reason continues to exist for processing personal data, you may request that we delete the personal data. This includes personal data that may have been unlawfully processed. We will take all reasonable steps to erasure.
The right to restrict processing
You may ask us to stop processing your personal data. We will still hold the data but will not process it any further. This right is an alternative to the right to erasure. If one of the following conditions applies you may exercise the right to restrict processing:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested;
- Processing of the personal data is unlawful;
- We no longer need the personal data for processing, but the personal data is required for part of a legal process;
- The right to object has been exercised and processing is restricted pending a decision on the status of the processing.
The right to data portability
You may request your set of personal data be transferred to another controller or processor, provided in a commonly used and machine-readable format. This right is only available if the original processing was based on consent, the processing is by automated means and if the processing is based on the fulfilment of a contractual obligation.
The right to object
You have the right to object to our processing of your data where
- Processing is based on legitimate interest;
- Processing is for the purpose of direct marketing;
- Processing is for the purposes of scientific or historic research; or
- Processing involves automated decision-making and profiling.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Storage of the information
R&E FOREST TEAM will safely store the information as long as we find use for it or you specifically ask us to delete it. We store the information inhouse. Your request for deletion or insight can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deletion of personal information
Information about previous customers is to be deleted at the latest 5 years after the end of the cooperation / contract.
Only if there is not a legally dispute or pending with the person concerned. Deleting customer data follows the general set of rules in the Posting Act (Bogføringsloven).
Information on employees is kept for minimum 5 years. If an employee leaves the company and demands that their data be deleted on the basis of “right to be forgotten”, then the company will not be able to comply with the request until after the end of the 5th year, we need to report to SKAT.
Company emails and personal data in file shares will be deleted 1 year after the termination of the employee contract.
The retention is carried out as a necessity to establish and defend legal claims and due to accounting / audit technical reasons.
Information from job-applicants is deleted within 6 months (180 days) of receipt.
Profiling and automatic decisions
Your information will neither be used for profiling nor automatic decisions.
3rd party cookies
We log the following data: when filling in the form and clicking on “Send” we log:
- Name, Company , Country , E-mail address , any comment you have added
Controlling your personal information
The data we collect might be shared with our partners for offering you a complete solution of services for your business needs. We may use your personal information to send you promotions.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact us at our Office using the following postal address or telephone numbers:
R&E Forest Team ApS,
Verningevej 9, Nr Broby
Or our GDPR advisor at:
CVR-Nr.: DK-38297848, Stengade 83, st,th, DK-3000 Helsingør
Or you can contact The Danish Data Protection Agency an independent authority that supervises compliance with the rules on protection of personal data through their website: https://www.datatilsynet.dk/
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.